To pick up, invert and place a solar panel from one conveyor onto a second SMEMA conveyor
A robotic system utilizing multiple vacuum cups and redundant vacuum generators on the EOAT to pick, invert and place a solar panel from a SMEMA conveyor, invert it, and place it on a second SMEMA conveyor. A second identical system was used to transfer the panel from a conveyor, invert it, and place it on another output SMEMA conveyor
- Two Fanuc Robotics M710iC 50 kg robots
- EOAT with high temp vacuum cups, redundant vacuum generators and pilot-operated check valves to secure glass
- Master PLC controller with DeviceNET IO
- Color touch screen HMI
- Ethernet communications for data exchange
- Aluminum Extrusion guarding with Lexan panels.