At Design & Assembly Concepts, we are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Below are some of the positions we have open.
The position requires a BSME or equivalent with 2+ years experience designing custom automation equipment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Technical leadership in the design of custom automation equipment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes for automation and light manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of machine controls and fluid power.
- Ensure products meet their scheduled release dates.
- Assist in coordinating all activities within the development process including design, fabrication, assembly and vendor communications.
- 3D CAD expertise (Pro/E or SolidWorks)
- Proficient with MS Office tools
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Forward resume to: Design and Assembly Concepts, Inc., Fax (512) 528-9429, or
- CNC Programming for Lathe and Mill
- Setup and Run CNC Mill and Lathe
- Working knowledge of programming for mill and lathe in Mastercam.
- Experience in manual and CNC mills and lathes required.
- Prototype machining, tool making a plus.
To apply for a position, email your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject.